Terms and Conditions
The term Stanvac Chemicals India Limited or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plot Number 551, Pace City II, Sector 37, Gurugram, Haryana 122004. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By submitting our webform, you agree to receive promotional calls on the number shared, and such calls and SMS would be coming from a third party platform.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.